Thank you to those of you who have supported the Appendix Cancer Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (ACPMP) Research Foundation throughout the year! We hope 2022 brings you good health, happiness, and the possibility of seeing you in person. At ACPMP, we believe it’s always the right time to come together and support the greater good. We appreciate our amazing community doing just that: helping further our mission with your unwavering support.
Your support enables:
- Accurate information, support and resources to be provided to patients and families
- The funding of critical research to improve the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of appendix cancer and PMP
- The amplification of the voices of our patient community
- ACPMP to help increase the knowledge and awareness of appendix cancer and pseudomyxoma peritonei among patients, medical professionals and the general public
There are many ways to help:
- Make a tax-deductible donation
- Create a Facebook or Instagram fundraiser
- Like/share on social media
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Write us a review on GreatNonprofits
ACPMP went virtual again for our annual awareness walk and with our various educational events and webinars. We were able to bring hope to appendix cancer / PMP patients around the world through communication, collaboration, education, and research. None of that would be possible without your steadfast support. In these final days of 2021, please help ACPMP make a bigger difference in the lives of our rare community by making a tax-deductible gift today.
With hope and gratitude,
The staff, Board of Directors and volunteers with the ACPMP Research Foundation