Together, all our actions matter. This World Cancer Day, who are you and what will you do? Our actions have an impact on everyone around us, within our communities and social networks. This year is a reminder of the enduring power of cooperation and collective action. Cancer affects all of us. When we choose to come together, we can achieve what we all wish for: a healthier, brighter world without cancer. Together, all of our actions matter and make a difference!
- Spread the word about World Cancer Day and appendix cancer on social media
- Share our graphic above!
- Use your voice to start a conversation about cancer with our family, friends, colleagues and networks
- Share our ABOUT APPENDIX CANCER fact sheet to help educate others
- Create your own custom poster with your own personal message of commitment (I am and I will) and share it with the world
- Share your appendix cancer/pseudomyxoma peritonei story to help raise awareness
- Contribute to meaningful appendix cancer / pseudomyxoma peritonei research and education by making a donation today at acpmp.org/donate
From our Communications and Development Manager, Lauren:
“I am a patient advocate and I will continue to help others navigating appendix cancer.”
Create your own World Cancer Day poster! Share your photo on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter to spread the word of what you are doing to take action for a cancer-free world. Be sure to tag the ACPMP Research Foundation and use the hashtags below for us to re-share.