Giving Tuesday is December 1, 2020
Any donation up to $15,000 will be matched!
Check out our video reflecting on the successes and challenges of the ACPMP Research Foundation in 2020. Make sure to SHARE, COMMENT & LIKE to raise awareness and spread the word!
We need your help in supporting ACPMP’s mission to provide relief by research, awareness and education to our patients and their families. Improving diagnosis and furthering research will allow for more treatment options and a better outcome for patients. ACPMP has set a goal of $15,000 to be raised on Giving Tuesday and we know we can do it with your help! Two anonymous donors will generously match the first $15,000 raised!
YOU have made all of our virtual events even more successful than they’ve ever been.
- Zoom and social media have allowed our rare community to connect and find strength like never before.
- Our annual ‘Making a Difference for Dutch: Appendix Cancer PMP Walk/Run’ raised over $90,000 while being fully virtual!
- ACPMP’s fall ‘Appendix Cancer Survivorship Symposium’ had roughly 400 registrants who joined from the US and 10 other countries via Zoom.
Many of our patients and their families have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- COVID has affected patients ability to travel to consult with specialists.
- Patients have not had the opportunity to have family present when recovering from surgery.
- Patients have struggled with follow-up testing with their specialists.
Ways to support ACPMP this Giving Tuesday:
- DONATE: To those who can give, donate here, or on Facebook. (all Facebook donations will be added to our campaign goal)
- FUNDRAISE ON FACEBOOK: Help expand our reach by creating a Facebook fundraiser benefiting ACPMP with one click!
- SPREAD THE WORD: Share our campaign with your friends and networks along with your story or connection to appendix cancer
- SHOP: Support us by purchasing awareness swag from our online store
The Appendix Cancer Pseudomyxoma Peritonei Research Foundation is an IRS-designated 501(c)3 charitable organization. ACPMP’s mission is to fund critical and promising research and education to better treat, understand and cure appendix cancer and pseudomyxoma peritonei. acpmp.org | firstname.lastname@example.org