This Thursday, February 4th is World Cancer Day and together, all of our actions matter. This World Cancer Day, who are you and what will you do to make a difference? This year is a reminder of the enduring power of collective action. Cancer affects all of us. When we choose to come together, we can achieve what we all wish for: a healthier, brighter world without cancer.
Together, all of our actions matter and make an impact.
Join the Conversation
- Spread the word about World Cancer Day and appendix cancer on social media
- Use your voice to start a conversation about appendix cancer with our family, friends, colleagues and networks
- Share our graphic above!
- Share our ABOUT APPENDIX CANCER fact sheet to help educate others
- Create your own custom poster with your own personal message of commitment (I am and I will) and share it with the world
- Share your appendix cancer/pseudomyxoma peritonei story to help raise awareness
- Contribute to meaningful appendix cancer / pseudomyxoma peritonei research and education by making a donation today at acpmp.org/donate
From our Communications and Development Manager, Lauren:
“I am a patient advocate and I will continue to help others navigating appendix cancer.”
Create your own World Cancer Day poster! Share your photo on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter to spread the word of what you are doing to take action for a cancer-free world. Be sure to tag the Appendix Cancer Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (ACPMP) Research Foundation and use the hashtags below for us to re-share!